Joining is FREE, and no annual membership fee is required
Instant rewards with your purchases
There is no calculating or collecting of points
You will be rewarded every time you buy in store and online
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OFFERS
Exclusive access to in-store promotional offers all year round
Registration is quick and simple
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TFG’S REWARDS PROGRAMME:
1. The Foschini Group’s (“TFG”) Rewards Programme (“Rewards”) is a customer rewards programme providing benefits to customers of TFG.
2. Rewards may only be used in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
3. These Terms may be updated from time to time. Please visit our website at www.tfg.co.za for the latest Terms. You will be bound by any updated Terms.
4. We reserve the right to cancel the Rewards programme at any time. In such an event, we will honour all valid, non-expired Vouchers.
5. Vouchers will be issued in our sole discretion. We do not guarantee what Voucher you will receive, and you may not request a different Voucher, or obtain a second Voucher at the time of purchase.
ELIGIBILITY FOR REWARDS
1. TFG account card holders are automatically registered on Rewards.
2. Cash customers who wish to become a member of Rewards must be 18 years or older, and must provide us with all requested relevant information.
3. Rewards is currently offered, or will be offered, in selected TFG stores throughout Africa, and is managed by the following companies:
a) South Africa - Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, Registration No. 1988/007302/07
b) Namibia - Fashion Retailers (Pty) Ltd, Registration No. 821
c) Botswana - Foschini (Botswana) (Pty) Ltd, Registration No.811/1970
d) Lesotho - Foschini (Lesotho) (Pty) Ltd, Registration No.80/56
e) Swaziland - Foschini (Swaziland) (Pty) Ltd, Registration No. 117/1980
f) Zambia – Fashion Retailers (Zambia) Limited – Registration No. 84431
g) Ghana – The Foschini Group Ghana Limited – Registration No. CS323952013
h) Kenya – The Foschini Group Kenya Limited – Registration No. CPR/2015/189517.
HOW CASH CUSTOMERS CAN JOIN TFG REWARDS
1. Registration for non-account holders is quick and simple:
a. register at the till point of any TFG store, collect your cash Rewards card and activate immediately or;
b. register online at https://www.tfg.co.za/rewards-and-more and collect your card in store to activate.
2. Joining is free, and no annual membership fee is required.
RULES ON EARNING TFG REWARDS BENEFITS
1. Rewards in the form of a promotional voucher (“Voucher”) will be earned at the following TFG stores (not all stores trade in each country): @home, @home livingspace, American Swiss, Charles & Keith, Donna, Duesouth, Exact, Fabiani, The Fix, Foschini, G-Star Raw, Hi, Markham, Mat & May, Foschini Kids, Next Kids, Collette, Sodabloc, Sportscene, Sterns, and Totalsports. We reserve the right to add or remove any TFG store/s participating in Rewards in our sole discretion.
2. You will earn a Voucher every time you buy in store or online:
a. to earn a Voucher in store, swipe your TFG account card or cash Rewards card (collectively called the “Card”), or provide your ID number at the till point (for cash purchases only).
b. to a earn Vouchers online, sign up/register on TFG.co.za or any TFG brand’s website using your cash Rewards card number to link your cash Rewards card to your profile, and ensure that you are logged into this profile when making any online purchases.TFG account customers will automatically earn Vouchers on online purchases using their TFG account card.
3. Vouchers are earned every time that you make a purchase in a TFG store and the Voucher is redeemable on your next purchase.
4. Vouchers will be:
a. loaded on your Card; and
b. sent to you by SMS; and
c. printed on your till slip at store purchases.
5. When a store is off-line, we will send you a SMS voucher once the store is on-line again, or you can view your Voucher at the till point, or on the TFG app.
6. If exclusive Rewards promotional offers are available in store, these will be available to you at the time of making your purchase, and any discount value, if applicable, will be split across all qualifying items on promotion.
7. You will not receive a Voucher:
a. if you have already received a Voucher from the same TFG brand in the last 24 hours; or
b. if you are purchasing on lay-by.
RULES ON THE USE OF REWARDS BENEFITS
1. Vouchers can be redeemed by requesting the staff at the till point to apply any Vouchers linked to your Card, or alternatively by supplying them with a Voucher number.
2. Vouchers may:
a. only be redeemed in the country of issue;
b. only be used once and only one Voucher may be redeemed per purchase;
c. not be accumulated, and multiple Vouchers may not be used for one purchase;
d. not be used when purchasing the following goods, unless specifically indicated on your till slip:
i. marked down or discounted items;
ii. airtime, cellular or navigational items;
iii. TFG gift cards;
iv. service items (e.g. repairs).
4. A Voucher is not refundable if you return the product that was purchased with the Voucher. However, if you want to exchange an item, the store manager may use his/her discretion to allow you to do so without losing the benefit of your Voucher.
5. All Vouchers have expiry dates that will not be extended. If you do not use the Voucher before the expiry date you will lose the benefit of the Voucher.
6. You may receive a reminder SMS when a Voucher is about to expire.
7. Vouchers may only be redeemed with the Card that they are linked to.
1. Most vouchers cannot be lost as they are loaded to your card. Any Vouchers not loaded to your card can be viewed by SMS’ing your ID number to 42909.
2. Lost Vouchers for free gifts and services or for external suppliers outside of TFG cannot be replaced.
3. Stolen (used) Vouchers unfortunately cannot be replaced.
1. Lost or stolen cash Rewards cards can be replaced in-store for a fee, which fee must be paid in full before a new cash Rewards card can be issued and further Rewards can be earned or redeemed.
2. Cash Rewards customers need not replace a lost card if they do not wish to as they can provide their ID number at a till point and still earn and redeem Vouchers.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Your personal information:
a. is collected for the purpose of administering the Rewards Programme, and will only be shared with companies outside of TFG as set out below;
b. will never be given by TFG to any company that is not part of TFG unless we are marketing to you via a third party;
c. will only be kept for as long as it’s required to be retained by law.
2. If you have given us permission to contact you for marketing purposes, you agree that we may send you relevant marketing information and promotional offers from Rewards, TFG and our relevant business partners. This applies, but is not limited to, marketing goods and services to you across all marketing channels, including online /e-mail / mail / SMS / MMS / telephonic / social media. We will always give you an option to opt out of future marketing whenever we market to you.
3. Communication may be sent to you regarding updates or changes to Rewards.
4. The personal information that we obtain or collect from you will always be treated as confidential. If we market to you via a third party, we will hold them to strict confidentiality requirements. We will only disclose your personal information to third parties that we do not contract with if we are required to do so by law.
5. We may use your personal information to conduct a credit bureau check for the potential purpose of offering you a TFG account card if you do not already have one.
6. We may use your purchasing information in conjunction with information about you provided by third parties, for market and product analysis, and for the purpose of generating statistical reports for internal and external use. These reports will not contain any personal information that identifies you.
7. By agreeing to these Terms, you specifically authorise us to use your confidential information as set our above.
1. Please ensure that your personal and contact details are correct and up to date to enable us to offer you Rewards offers and promotions. If your contact details change at any time, please contact TFG Customer Services on 0860 576 576. We will not be held responsible if you do not receive your personalised offers in the event that your personal details have changed and you have not notified us.
2. We will only market and communicate with you via SMS if you have agreed to this and if you have given us a valid cellphone number.
3. Competition draws will occur every 6 months (see competition Terms & Conditions below).
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, Registration number 1988/007302/07, a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”).
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
6. The competition is open to registered TFG Rewards customers who make a qualifying purchase as stipulated on their Reward voucher.
7. The following prizes can be won for the Rewards Summer Cycle offers 2017 competition:
• 20 x Shoprite Checkers vouchers;
• 10 x TFG shopping sprees;
• 30 x airtime/ data vouchers;
• 10 x fashion gift cards from Foschini;
• 5 x seasonal wardrobes from Foschini;
• 2 x TFG gift cards from @home;
8. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
9. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
10. This competition will commence on 1 October 2017 and ends 31 March 2018.
11. Winner/s will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town, within 40 days after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent Accountant /Auditor /Attorney. Winners will be contacted telephonically. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
12. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published on the Rewards web and mobisites. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or disagree to the publication of their image.
13. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
14. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
15. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
16. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified receiving the prize.
TFG Rewards Valentine’s Day campaign
Terms and Conditions
- Who is the organizer: This competition is organized and run by The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd with the assistance of Incentiv (hereinafter referred to as “the Promoter”).
2. Who Can Enter: The competition is open for entry to all residents of South Africa that are aged 18 years and older, subject to the conditions below.
- The law: This competition shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of section 36 read with Regulation 11 of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008.
- Inclusion: directors, members, partners, employees, agents of, or consultants to The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd and/or its subsidiaries including the Promoter, their promotional partners and printers, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd and/or the Promoter or marketing service providers in respect of this competition, or any of the aforementioned persons' immediate family, including spouses, life partners, parents, children and siblings, business partners, or associates of a director, employee or agent of, a consultant to the Promoter are not eligible to participate or enter this competition. The competition is not open for entry by or on behalf of a legal entity.
- Competition Period: The competition will Go Live on 7 February 2018 and will end on 13 February 2018.
- How do I participate and enter? To participate and enter the competition, consumers need to be a TFG Rewards card holder or a The Stylista subscriber and need to comment on either TFG or The Stylista Valentine’s Day competition post on Facebook scheduled to Go Live on 7 & 9 February 2018. The comment on the post (between 7 February 2018 and 13 February 2018) that consumers must post on TFG or The Stylista’s competition post on Facebook needs to include what they love about their vibe that makes their power-pairing relationship stand the test of time. Consumers need to like the TFG Facebook page and tag their special someone in their comment section to secure their spot in the draw.
- Winners: The 5 winning power pairs will be extracted in the form of a random audited draw on 15 February 2018 and the winners of the hot air balloon experience will be contacted directly by Incentiv.
- Prize: There will be a maximum of 5 winners. The prize will entitle the Participant and their partner to a hot air balloon experience at one of the prescribed hot air balloon companies. The prize winner will be required to comply with the following prize terms and conditions.
- Each hot air balloon experience is for the prize winner and a partner
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash or for sale.
- The maximum value per experience per couple is R4540.00.
- The winner will be required to comply with all CPA regulations; failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited.
e. The winner acknowledges that any activity carries a higher risk of death or injury and indemnifies the Promoter in full.
f. Transport is not included and the Participant is required to make their own travel arrangements.
g. The prize is weather dependent and availability may vary based on the weather.
h. Time and date availability will be specified by the hot air balloon company on booking.
i. If any element of the hot air balloon experience is cancelled by the passenger or agent, or if a winner does not arrive at the agreed location at the specified time to take up any particular element of a booking, that element will also be considered as “cancelled by the passenger” and any pre-payment will be forfeited.
j. If the flight is cancelled by the hot air balloon company for safety reasons (such as bad weather) conditions applicable to the booking will apply.
- The winner will be able to choose one of the following experiences and will be required to comply with the terms and conditions of the chosen hot air balloon company:
ii. Bill Harrops ‘Original’ Balloon Safaris
iii. Drakensberg Experience
- Clarens Terms and Conditions
i. A hot air balloon flight in Clarens is a truly spectacular experience; the Maluti Mountains and the surrounding scenery is magnificent when viewed from above, and exploring the quaint village after breakfast in the village.
· A hot drink and biscuits at the launch site; photograph the balloon inflation
· A 45 - 60-minute hot air balloon flight
· Champagne and orange juice at the landing site
· Breakfast after the flight
· A certificate to commemorate your hot air ballooning adventure
m. Bill Harrops
i. A hot air balloon flight over the Magaliesberg mountains
1. Coffee and muffins at the traditionally exquisite, well-appointed Clubhouse Pavilion at sunrise.
2. A +/- 60-minute hot air balloon flight
3. South African champagne served in-flight or on landing while the crew pack up the balloon.
4. Mini-bus Transfer back to our Clubhouse Pavilion
5. Champagne breakfast
6. Certificate for Bravery
n. Drakensberg Experience Terms and Conditions:
i. A hot air balloon flight over the Drakensberg mountains.
· Hot coffee, tea and rusks served on arrival at the launch site
· A +/- 60-minute hot air balloon flight
· South African champagne served at the landing site
· Freshly cooked and beautifully presented on our "Verandah with a view" overlooking the majestic Drakensberg.
9. The Promoters may refuse to award a prize to a participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
- Prizes may only be redeemed by the participant who entered the promotion and the reward is not transferable, for sale or re-sale, or redeemable for cash under any circumstance.
- The winner’s may be asked to participate in marketing activities as well as promotional elements that may be associated with the competition, including having his/her photograph taken, but he/she will be entitled to decline to do so.
- Unclear, illegible or incorrect information provided by the consumer will be declared as invalid and will result in the consumer’s entry becoming invalid.
- Should technical failures result in an invalid promotional entry neither The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd nor the agency or Promoter or any of their affiliates or the participating partners will be held liable.
- The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd) reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of the same commercial value should a situation arise that is beyond The Foschini Group control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this competition in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability. The Promoter and The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants of this competition agree that the Promoter and The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd will, subject to prevailing law, have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the prize, or from participation in this competition. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition. If any provision or part of these Competition Rules is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law, then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Rules shall remain in force. Any violation of these Competition Rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressing participant from the competition.
- The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to extend, shorten or suspend the time period of the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for the greater public good, or due to a “force majeure” or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion, as long as the participants are notified in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
- The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to terminate this promotion and/or competition immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of the company for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on the competition website. In such an event, all participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the organisers whatsoever.
- The Competition, its prizes, and any rules / conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the competition, and will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd
- Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd
- No entrants shall have any recourse against The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd or the Promoter as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
- Subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, the prize winner accepts the prize at his/her own risk. The winner will be required to sign a form of acceptance when claiming the prize.
- The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd shall not be liable for any damage, death, loss or injury resulting from the delivery and transportation of the prize.
- Neither The Foschini Group (Pty) Ltd nor the Promoter shall be liable for any technical faults of the prize(s).
- By entering this competition consumers/participants are agreeing to the aforementioned terms and conditions and hereby agree to have their particulars published in relevant media as well as to receive future promotional advertising.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition all consumers/participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the organisers and the organisers’ decision regarding any decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.